Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Popcast #9 - Cats and other pets

Hello there! Our latest popcast is inspired by all the cute kitties of the world, all songs themed around cats and other pets!



The Port City Allstars - I Wish I Was A Cat
Desmond Reed - Guinea Pigs
Soda Fountain Rag - Dogwalkin' Summer
Awesome Animal Ambulance - Operation Kitty
Girlfrendo - Cat Heaven
My Little Airport - My Little Fish
Masters of the Hemisphere - Who Is This Dog?
The Lucksmiths - Cat In Sunshine
After-school sports - Roe deers, cats and mice
The Fiery Furnaces - I lost my dog
All of My Brother's Girlfriends - Kitty On A Rocket
Heavenly - Pet monkey
Tinyfolk - Do Animals Get Lonely Late at Night?
Cub - My Chinchilla
Loch Ness Mouse - My Cat & Me
The Mathletes - Animals
Daniel Johnston - Walking The Cow

Download it here

hope ye enjoy it!
cheers,
thor + camila
x

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ily said...

I really enjoyed this! That song about guinea pigs is absolutely hilarious-- I'll have to share it with my mom, who has rabbits :-)

August 31, 2007 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Marianthi said...

Eeee! That's such a lovely popcast, you two. Thank you! It's brightened up a day in the office. xx

September 4, 2007 at 12:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nice podcast =)

December 15, 2007 at 7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home