Sunday, June 17, 2007

Popcast #5 - Scary monsters!



Hey! Time for another popcast, and number #5 brings you horror songs: zombies, vampires, monsters, cannibals and all those other scary things! Enjoy it!!!

The love letter band - Tim Burton
Jacob Borshard - Brains brains
Antsy pants - Vampire
Milky Wimpshake - Not zombie
The bartlebees - She loves monsters
The sprites - George romero
Matty Pop Chart - Ghost dream
The besties - Zombie song
All of my brother' girlfriends - Turn the lights off
Ballboy - Kiss me, hold me and eat me
Bunnygrunt - Here come the vampires
Tha galactic heroes - Mummy
The blanket truth - I'm in love with a ghost (dennis driscoll cover)
Tricycle bicyle cycle - Zombies!
The bicycles - Ghost town
Chugga chugga - Don't eat my brains

Download the file here

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Librarian Russ said...

You should have used "BRAINS!!!" by redbear. I think there are a few others of his that would have worked too!

July 29, 2007 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home